If you enjoyed your experience with us, consider sharing it with others!
Feedback provided by parents at Kangos Pediatrics:
- “I prefer this practice and have for 14 years”
- “You are all doing a great job. Keep doing what you are doing”
"What would you tell others about Kangos Pediatrics"?
- “It’s great to hear from a pediatrician that they’re not in favor of antibiotics, antivirals, medications of any kind unless they’re clearly needed.
- “Dr. Kangos says medications can have unpredictable side effects. He is careful and conservative and I like that!”
- “We can’t imagine going anywhere else”
- “This is a great practice, small and intimate which in my experience makes for a better patient experience.”
- “Every diagnosis, bit of advice, and prescription has always been accurate.”
- “Friendly office, well-informed, ease of visit.”
- “Love the husband and wife team. Willingness to listen and the fact that you always have an appointment open for a sick kid.”
- “Awesome practice! Been coming for 8 years.”
- “Friendly, professional, same day appointment, open Saturdays.”
- “Accommodating and caring.”
- “Clean office and rooms. My son likes coming!”
- “Friendly environment for the entire family.”
If you enjoyed your experience with our practice, please select one or more of the review sites below, and tell us about it! It only takes a few minutes, and we appreciate your feedback.
If you need assistance, click here for easy instructions for reviewing us online.
We'll help you review us in just a few minutes
If you have any questions or need assistance with leaving a review on Google or Yelp please view the instructional videos below.